Blog Week Four Post Two:


I definitely visit https://www.amazon.com/ A LOT. Amazon is like my second home. They make shopping and ordering things very easy and simple. They are also great at giving suggestions and getting you to click and get stuck down the Amazon rabbit hole. Sometimes it is a bit much and you can get overwhelmed with the overload of images and sponsored products. 

Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/ is another website I frequent. I love the concept of pictures to be the deciding factor of what you click on. You get to decide the topic you want to look into and go from there. I go here for a lot of kid craft ideas as well as meal ideas. The main issue with Pinterest is a lot of the pictures go to an empty link, and that can be frustrating as well as disappointing. 

Overall, both get me to come back because of ease of use and navigation. They are both convenient and make my life easier. Yes, they have flaws, but the positives outweigh the negatives which is what matters. I really hope neither of them go anywhere, because I would be lost...LOL. But seriously, they are two very beneficial websites to me.

Comments

Popular Posts