WEEK 8: PART 1


I already had a business Instagram, but I have really slacked on using it. When I first started it I was doing great and consistent but I have gotten lazy and inconsistent. I started using my personal Instagram more to promote business. I have currently 1,655 followers on my business account. I just linked my FB business page to Instagram but I know I need to post more consistently. There is definitely a correlation with increased sales when I post, it almost immediate, so I clearly know what I need to do.  My last post was September 19th, which is pretty pathetic.  I follow more businesses and people on my business page then I do on my personal page. I am not very interactive though with them, and I know I need to do that to bump up in the algorithm.  Basically I need to stop making excuses and stop being lazy if I want my business to succeed. Hence why I took this class. I will get there!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts